find us on facebook

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My 1st visit in United Kingdom

It was in 1994 when I first visited the United Kingdom. I have seen so many beautiful spots in London like the Buckingham palace, London bridge, the House of Parliament, Big Ben and the Hyde Park. We used to go shopping in the busy street in Oxford street. London is a multi racial place and also the most busiest place for shopping where you can find everything you have in mind in terms of goods and services.

Hyde Park is one of the busiest and biggest park in London, it is located just in front of the Buckingham Palace. We stayed there the whole morning, we feed the squirrel, we give them cheese. Buckingham palace is where the king and queen lives, I saw the changing of the royal guards and even the carriage of the King and Queen. I've been in Trafalgar Square, there we feed the doves and we took picture in the statue of a big lions and fountains. We even attended the mass in the Saint Paul's Cathedral where Prince Charles and Princess Diana got married.

This picture was taken in Tower Hill, my background is the famous Tower Bridge. It is located just beside Tower hill palace. In the palace I saw the precious jewels of the King and Queen and preserved palace which was made of bullet proof bricks, and also the knights, it was really a world war II history. I've been also in Blackpool tower, where the film King Kong was shot and also in chessington park. It was really a memorable visit to me in United Kingdom.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: