find us on facebook

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween



This pictures was one of their pictorial during our stay in Taguig last Halloween.

Last October 31, we went for a halloween vacation. We travelled from Las Pinas to Taguig where my mother's house is located. It was in the evening of the Halloween Party of my nieces. Infact when we reach the place, my nieces and their groups are busy preparing for their halloween tricks. Some of them wear a mascara and some do painted their faces with a halloween scary face. My daughter was so scared with their looks. We stayed there for almost two days, my kids have lots of fun and enjoyed their halloween vacation in my mother's pad.

Thanks to their tita chay, she was the one who took care of the kids when we went to visit our father's place (cemetery). hehehhehe...

No comments: