find us on facebook

Saturday, February 2, 2008

About Gripe Water

As an active mommy, I remember my son, when he was a baby I used to let him drink gripe water with a dropper. This gripe water is a home remedy for babies with colic, gas, teething pain and other stomach ailments. I remember the taste is sweet that the babies loves to drink it. It is also recommended to all, the dose is depending on your age.

Gripe water was first formulated in England in 1851, the English nannies used it first. Its ingredients vary and may include bicarbonate, alcocol, ginger, dill, fennel and chamomile. But the original Woodward's Gripe Water contained 3.6% alcohol, dill oil, sodium bicarbonate, sugar and water.

Its really good for you and your babies ailments. I tried it and its really good for the health. This gripe water has been recommended by various alternative practitioners.

No comments: