find us on facebook

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Try this Miraculous Insecticide Chalk

As an active mommy I usually check all my foods left to be kept in a proper place. Yesterday, I was amaze because I saw hundreds of ants on our garbage can. I'm thinking what will I do to keep this ants out and kill them all so they will all be bannish. I ask my friend what is the best way to take all those ants out, my friend replied me, "try this miraculous insecticide chalk." So I went to one of the store near our place, and tried this miraculous insecticide chalk. After few minutes all the ants died, it's really a miracle I told to my friend. It is cheap and affordable for us to buy this miraculous insecticide chalk. Thanks miraculous insecticide chalk, it's really a great help to those mommy who don't have idea on how to eliminates those hundreds of ants.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: