find us on facebook

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Does Provillus Work? Reviews of Provillus


I remember one day my friend phoned me asking for my advice for what is the most recommend product for her hair loss problem which started a couples of months ago. I replied to her “Oh, man I’m not a doctor; better consult a physician or dermatologist to have a better and reliable answer to your question.”

Then, she said “man what I mean to say is, if you could help me out look at this webpage that I had found on the internet?” I said “sure just give me the link so I can see it” then she gave me this trustsource.org website and read along between each lines; then what I had learned from the website that trustsource.org is an online store for variety of health related products--by which each of those product entries where reviewed and voted by actual users and patients who had actually used the product and seen the result by them selves.

I was convinced by those provillus reviews then I told my friend to try this provillus product for her hair loss remedy because it was rated 5 stars out from 1-5 rating scale and 5 is being the highest rate and reviewed by 4 persons that had actual use of that product. So I told my friend “provillus is your best bet to solve your hair loss problem” then my friend replied “thanks for helping by”; then I continued reading and thought to myself “I’m impressed with trustsource.org”.

No comments: