find us on facebook

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Get paid to blog with Smorty

As an active mommy with three children, I never thought that blogging could be my new hobby aside from doing several responsibilities at home and with my family. I started out writing down notes last year and my friend told me about what she did with her notes. Fortunately, my friend wrote some articles and she is the one who taught me about blogging.

I admire what she does and I became interested with blogging since then. Therefore, in the shortest possible time, I started out writing my stuff or everything what came out to my mind. I must admit that blogging helped me a lot to express my ideas and share what it can do for me as part of releasing my stress.

Since last year, I became active with blogging and my friend visited me and taught me on what to do with my blog writings. She stayed for couple of hours in my place and she did many things with my blog page settings. Then after teaching me, she mentioned about Smorty. My friend told me that, get paid to blog with Smorty is not that easy because, Smorty requires several blog qualities in order to get approved.

No comments: