find us on facebook

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hotel Reservations



When the last time I went in the United Kingdom, it was been a great pleasure and experienced for me because my boss, children and I was so excited seeing the place in with our own two eyes. Upon arriving at Heathrow Airport, we were wondering where to stay in London. Because, we were not able to get any Hotel Reservations so what we did at that time we took a taxicab and ask the taxicab driver to take us in a nearby hotel, so we can take our rest before exploring the city of London.

So, after an hour we were able took a decent apartment plot which was offered by the taxicab driver which is own by his mother. The place was not that comfortable and do not have enough facilities to use. Therefore, my boss decided to transfer to a hotel after staying in that apartment for 3 days. After staying in London, we traveled to Pleasure Island at Blackpool, England we were able to get a hotel. Unfortunately, we failed to get Hotel Discounts because we already took the first hotel we had found the time we arrived at that place.

Traveling to such place was really a great experienced for me, because I had seen different beautiful places in the United Kingdom. Blackpool tower was the most unforgettable landmark I had ever seen there. Because it is where the movie film King Kong was shoot. However, it could have been the perfect vacation experience for us if we were manages to have a hotel reservation. I personally advice anyone to take plan before going to any place in order us to choose and select the right and affordable hotel accommodation from different Hotels in the United Kingdom for us and other travelers around the world enjoy a hassle free vacation in any part of the world.

No comments: