find us on facebook

Friday, March 7, 2008

Beautiful Karachi, Pakistan

I have been to Karachi, Pakistan. Karachi is one of the largest city in Pakistan, the people speaks Urdu and it was the capital of Pakistan before. They have different religions but muslim has the largest population.

During my stay in Karachi, I met many friends, they used to invite me to their parties. Infact, almost every night I was attending "Shaddy" (marriage), birthday and family reunion. They served many recipies in their party like biryani, chicken tikka and many more.

In Karachi you can find many malls, Tariq Road a famous shopping center where you can find different merchandise. We used to shop clothes and jewelries in this shopping mall, cause they have a very affordable merchandise. It's like Divisoria in the Philippines.

I have been also in the famous Clifton, we ride on a camel and some rides. It is my first time to ride on the camel, I was so scared specially when the camel walks as if you're going to fall cause its to high and as if he is walking on the humps. That was a very memorable for me.

No comments: