find us on facebook

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fashion Schools New York

While I am watching a fashion show on television, it suddenly came up to my mind and wondering how some people could created such wonderful clothes for those ramp models. Was it because they are born talented for making such fashion statement or is it because they had a particular education in fashion?

Well, to get myself out of curiosity I went to my computer and tried searching for some information about fashion; especially those people who have had became successful and with their glamorous careers in fashion world. With my ample understanding of what fashion is. I have read about some fashion personalities like most fashion designers in the United States and other part of fashion capital of the world.

Most designers had became millionaires because they were able used their gift given talents in fashion designing because of the fact that they have keen eyes and taste for fashion with their instinct. So if that were the case, how would a person become a fashion designer if he himself has no talent for taking a career in fashion?

Well, without any doubt the answer to that question is to take an education in fashion schools new york. There are couples of available schools just for that and I have searched a school that caters and provides skills in fashion. The fashion school in new york is one of the finest schools we can get when it comes to fashion. Undeniably, New York is among the top ranking home for fashion designers, personalities, and new york fashion schools.

No comments: